Updated: 1 September 2015
We gather non-personal as well as personal information to get a better insight on how website visitors and application users use company’s property in order to provide them with relevant and up-to-date information regarding the subject matter.We may collect the following data:
- Personal Information including age, status in Canada, etc.
- Contact information including email address, phone numbers, etc.
- Other data that is relevant to client’s inquiries upon his or her approval.
- Information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
- Non-personal statistics of web resource usability
Collecting customers’ data helps us understand what you are expecting from the company and allows us to improve our services. More specifically, we may use collected information:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To customize the website for your convenience
- Store information about your preferences
Our websites and applications may contain links to other info portals including various websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the company’s domain. If you provide any information to a website we have a link to, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be careful when submitting your personal data to other websites. Read the website’s data protection and privacy policies before you disclose your personal information.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to any third party or a government organization, unless we have your permission or the Canadian law requires us to disclose it. Any personal information we keep about our customers, is securely stored and processed under our data protection policy. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call at 1-604-726-2705 or send us a regular mail to 205-998 West 19th Ave Vancouver, BC V5Z 1X5.